Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

START->olde->country->star wars->epic organ->death metal->yoddeling->phone call->ska->medieval->trance->irish->g ame->invasion->REPLAY

Gem Hoarder Gem Hoarder

It is super-confusing...

Firefighters Truck 2 Firefighters Truck 2

It's-a-ok!

Though, you should tone down the siren. It makes my ear bleed.

Armada V Armada V

Not bad.

Windhillur Windhillur

Epic!

Hey, DanJohanssen, it's been a while, and I see you have been busy! Nicely done! A couple of years ago, I asked if I could have used one of your songs as background music for one of my videos (here's the link, by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVBS1LJIuA).
Of course, things might change through those years, so again I must ask kindly: can I use this song for one of my next videos? I'll probably not gonna get anything from it, but it is mostly for self-promotion and reference for more future videos to come. As before, I will credit you fully for it. The video is tomorrow.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a ton man, glad you enjoyed the track! You may use for sure, just link to the track here and it's all good :)

The Witch Forest The Witch Forest

Batarang Batarang

Nicely, Darkly Done!

I'm making Youtube and I was wondering if I could use this song as background music.
If not, I understand. =]

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like, just provide a download link in the video description and it's all good with me.