Windhillur Windhillur

Epic!

Hey, DanJohanssen, it's been a while, and I see you have been busy! Nicely done! A couple of years ago, I asked if I could have used one of your songs as background music for one of my videos (here's the link, by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVBS1LJIuA).
Of course, things might change through those years, so again I must ask kindly: can I use this song for one of my next videos? I'll probably not gonna get anything from it, but it is mostly for self-promotion and reference for more future videos to come. As before, I will credit you fully for it. The video is tomorrow.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a ton man, glad you enjoyed the track! You may use for sure, just link to the track here and it's all good :)

The Witch Forest The Witch Forest

Batarang Batarang

Nicely, Darkly Done!

I'm making Youtube and I was wondering if I could use this song as background music.
If not, I understand. =]

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like, just provide a download link in the video description and it's all good with me.

Get it - Harlock Get it - Harlock

Epic!

Hey, I'm studying Graphic Designs.
I saw your post at the forums.
I'll give it a try.

Menu Screen Menu Screen

Epic.

Chains of Fate Chains of Fate

Wow, awsm!

Hey, I'm making a digital art video. I was wondering if i could utilize this song as background. I'll credit you, of course and leave a link.

DanJohansen responds:

Have a blast man, use this and whatever other of my tunes for your vids. Rock on! Glad you dig it :D

TETRiS 2 (Sorry Stella) TETRiS 2 (Sorry Stella)

Wow! this is sick!

I'm uploading videos on YouTube, of Let'sPlay's and Art. I'll probably do a Tetris-themed artwork. I was wondering, with your permission, to utilize this song for the video of it. I'll give you credit at the description.

Departures Departures

I like it, man! Well done.